With its Christian identity, national reach, commitment to service and the flexibility to give to any charity, InFaith is uniquely positioned to offer the best solution for you and your clients.
Knowledgeable Staff Support
Clients Give to Charities They Love
Give While Living or After Death
Why Work with InFaith?
- Opportunity to integrate charitable business into your work
- You remain primary contact for your clients
- Prompt service and professional expertise
- No special qualifications needed
- Flexibility to support any charity
- Access to a full range of giving options
- Proven stewardship
- Compensation by Thrivent Financial or American Funds
- Donor advised funds, organizational endowment funds, giving circles and non-advised funds
- Nationally recognized partner for charitable giving
You are growing your business and together we are growing InFaith. We believe there are millions more who are eager to learn how they can spread joy and change lives by sharing their blessing with the world.
At InFaith, we support your work with consultations, materials, website tools, seminars and telephone support. This handbook was created especially for Thrivent Financial Professionals as an introductory resource to InFaith and the many services we offer you and your clients.