Tools & Resources
With your input, InFaith creates a template brochure outlining giving options and allows you to customize content to describe your fund’s mission and purpose. Upon finalization, InFaith provides you with a PDF that can be taken to your selected printer.
Organizational Endowment Guide
The Organizational Endowment Guide brochure is a resource that provides basic information on endowment funds. It also includes planned giving ideas to help organizations grow their endowment fund.
More Materials Provided for InFaith Endowment Funds
As an organization with a fund through InFaith Community Foundation, you have access to many resources to better market your Endowment Fund.
These resources include:
- Customized brochure about your Endowment Fund;
- An Endowment button for your website;
- Planned giving educational articles; and our
- Endowment marketing kit, which includes:
- Bulletin blurbs;
- Sample newsletter articles;
- A marketing calendar;
- Postcards, ads & flyers with pre-written copy and pre-made designs;
- Short letters;
- Year-end letters;
- Social media posts & images; and
- Event ideas.
Our knowledgeable staff if here to assist you at any time.
If your organization currently holds an Endowment Fund at InFaith and is having trouble accessing these materials, please contact us.