For organizations with endowment funds at InFaith, the tools and resources below are available for you below at no cost.
Quarterly Endowment News
E-newsletter for those with active endowment funds at InFaith
With your input, InFaith creates a brochure that outlines giving options and provides customized content with your endowment fund’s mission and purpose. Once finalized, InFaith provides you with a PDF that you may take to your selected printer.
Organizational Endowment Guide
The Organizational Endowment Guide is a resource that provides basic information on endowment funds. It also includes planned giving ideas to help organizations grow their endowment fund.
Additional Resources for Organizations held at InFaith
As an organization with an endowment fund at InFaith, you have access to a variety of resources to market your endowment fund.
These resources include:
- Customized brochure about your endowment fund;
- An button for your website;
- Planned giving educational articles; and our
- Endowment marketing kit, which includes:
- Bulletin blurbs;
- Sample newsletter articles;
- A marketing calendar;
- Postcards, ads & flyers with pre-written copy and pre-made designs;
- Short letters;
- Year-end letters;
- Social media posts & images; and
- Event ideas.
InFaith staff if here to assist you at any time. If your organization currently has an endowment fund at InFaith and you are having trouble accessing these materials, please contact us.