InFaith Insights is a monthly e-newsletter for financial professionals. Each month InFaith Insights explores concepts and resources you can use to build your charitable business with your clients and it's free to sign up.
2018 Issues of InFaith Insights
- January: The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act & the Impact on Charitable Giving
- February: Giving Circles & WomenGive Workshops
- March: Retirement Income Strategies
- April: Endowment Funds
- May: Gifts of Complex Assets
- June: Using Life Insurance to Serve Boomers in New Ways
- July: Traditional IRA to Roth IRA Conversion
- August: Starting the Charitable Conversation with Clients
- September: Three Big Opportunities to Connect with Clients on Charitable Giving
- October: ‘Everybody Wins’ by Engaging Family in Giving
- November: Appreciated Securities a Timely Reason to Meet with Clients
- December: Timely Giving Opportunities for Clients this Holiday Season
InFaith's team of gift planners present giving solutions for your charitable business, including:
- Starting the Charitable Conversation
- Donor Advised Funds & Bundling Gifts
- Gift Annuities
For financial professional use only, not to be shown or distributed to the public.
Thrivent & InFaith Webinar
How Will Tax Reform Affect Charitable Giving?
InFaith, in partnership with Thrivent Financial, hosted a webinar on how the new tax law may affect charitable giving to churches and faith-based nonprofits.
InFaith Community Foundation, in partnership with Thrivent Financial, hosted a webinar on how the new tax law may affect charitable giving to churches and faith-based nonprofits.
Begin watching the webinar recording by clicking the image to the right.
InFaith and Thrivent's one-page whitepaper on how tax reform may affect giving to church or nonprofits is also available for download.
Recent & Past webinar recordings
Year End Charitable Planning Strategies
November 7, 2017
Tools and Resources for Endowment Funds at InFaith
September 21, 2017
Charitable Planning in your Practice
June 8, 2017
Endowment Best Practices
March 23, 2017
To view recorded webinars, click on link to access. If you are experiencing technical issues or have a question, please contact us.