InFaith Insights is a monthly e-newsletter for financial professionals. Each month InFaith Insights explores concepts and resources you can use to build your charitable business with your clients and it's free to sign up.
2019 Issues of InFaith Insights
- August: Helping Farmers Incorporate Charitable Giving Into Retirement Income Planning - Kaylee St. Germain, FIC
- September: Five Ways to Make the Best of Tax Reform with Charitable Giving
- October: Lessons Learned: Charitable Planning Leads to More Business - Bryan Schmeling, FIC
InFaith's team of gift planners present giving solutions for your charitable business, including:
- Starting the Charitable Conversation
- Donor Advised Funds & Bundling Gifts
- Gift Annuities
For financial professional use only, not to be shown or distributed to the public.
Thrivent & InFaith Webinar
How Will Tax Reform Affect Charitable Giving?
InFaith, in partnership with Thrivent Financial, hosted a webinar on how the new tax law may affect charitable giving to churches and faith-based nonprofits.
Engaging Women & The Future of Your Church
InFaith, in partnership with Thrivent Financial's Wise with Money Journey webinar series, hosted a webinar on how to engage women in church communities.
Recent & Past Webinar Recordings
Year End Charitable Planning Strategies
November 7, 2017
Tools and Resources for Endowment Funds at InFaith
September 21, 2017
Charitable Planning in your Practice
June 8, 2017
Endowment Best Practices
March 23, 2017
To view recorded webinars, click on link to access. If you are experiencing technical issues or have a question, please contact us.