Together - we can share our time, talent and treasure with our shared community as a way to return to others the gifts we have been given.
To learn more, listen to our webinar, Possibilities: Sharing Light & Hope.
Time & Talent
• Volunteer at your local food bank.
• Mentor a small business owner.
• Help with language translation.
• Write letters to a local senior living community or neighbors.
• Connect with friends and family via video chats.
• Make a meal, or grocery shop for others.
Share Beauty and Joy
• Draw on the sidewalk with your family.
• Put flowers outside for others to enjoy.
• Put out a free bin of veggies.
- Get takeout at least once a week from a locally owned restaurant
- Choose to buy from companies that give back, like B-Corporations, some of which are donating all proceeds from sales to COVID efforts.
- Buy produce in bulk from a local wholesaler and donate it.
- Buy now and use later gift cards for small businesses.
Share Your Story
How have you shared light and hope during this time of uncertainty?
Sharing light, hope and love comes in so many forms – sending a letter to someone who needs it, making masks, volunteering for the food pantry, making donations to local first responders – whatever it is, we’d love to hear your story.
We invite you to share your story with us on social media using the hashtag #SpreadingLightandHope.