Educate. Advocate. Activate your faith and passion.
What motivates your giving – your beliefs, passions, struggles, joys?
What fuels your drive to achieve change?
How do you approach giving strategically to make the greatest difference?
Where does giving fit within your broader financial plans or does it?
Join other women of faith to explore these questions and more. The workshop is an interactive experience that transforms our approach to make a difference, inspires generosity and empowers us to enact bold change for women and girls. Engage in conversation, share experiences and learn about ways to align giving with faith and values to create lasting change in our lives, and in the lives of our families and communities. Find a workshop and learn more below.
About the Workshop
Learn from and support others
- Share personal stories about your own experience with generosity and making a difference.
- Explore your personal money messages and perspectives on abundance vs. scarcity and how these affect giving and planning.
- Increase your understanding of financial planning tools that empower you to be strategic, sustainable and generous.
- Reflect on biblical stories of women who laid the groundwork for us to be leaders in faith and philanthropy.
Connect & engage with others, create change, make a difference
- Build a community with other women of faith as engaged and purposeful donors.
- Strengthen our individual and collective capacity to make change.
- Raise your voice. Explore your views on creating change and deepen your understanding of how change happens. Bring awareness and support to issues that you are passionate about.
- Provide feedback and ideas on how InFaith can best achieve change for women and girls.
Ignite your faith and values.
- Be brave, bold, creative, passionate and generous in your giving.
- Demonstrate your personal commitment to living your faith and values by building a strong financial plan rooted in generosity.
- Participate in a giving circle in which the $25 registration fee will be pooled with others to make a collective impact donation of $1,000+ to benefit one of three InFaith community grants.
Light refreshments and a meal will be included.